Sign up for our next webinar
Join us at 10am on Wednesday 1st April to learn about effective recruitment strategies to attract International students.
This session has already taken place. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for information and resources.
International Recruitment in 2020
Do you want to capture the interest of young people from overseas? This webinar will give you the tools to boost your student recruitment and future-proof your pipeline.
In this webinar you'll learn about:
- International trends from The Student Room and our wider research
- The key challenges faced by young people who want to study in the UK
- What your institution should be doing and saying to capture the interest of international students
- How to solve their problems, earn their trust and engender a sense of reciprocity
- Date: Wednesday 1st April - 10am to 11am
- Log-in link: This will be emailed to you after signing-up
Can't make this date? Not to worry, email email@example.com and we'll send you the webinar content.
Account Director and Education Marketing Specialist
Lorna is one of The Student Room’s Education Account Directors, she’s an award-winning youth marketer and a Higher Education marketing specialist. Having joined The Student Room from the University of Surrey, she is now responsible for the success of over 70 university client's media and marketing campaigns as well as providing them with useful and actionable student insights.