Sign up for our next webinar
Complete the form below to receive the registration and login details for this session.
Why universities need a direct response strategy
10am on Wednesday 23rd September 2020
Who is this webinar for?
Higher Education marketers and university staff who want to get more high-intent traffic, rich applicant data, and valuable leads to ensure the next recruitment cycle is a huge success.
In this webinar you will learn:
- Why data is more important than ever: protect your institution from the ongoing impacts of the global pandemic by building a stronger applicant pipeline
- What TheUniGuide is: find out how it works as a lead generation tool, what is included in the package, the structure of our cost-per-lead model, and how you'll get your applicant leads and data
- How TheUniGuide will solve your recruitment challenges: see how, even without data from UCAS fairs, you can attract students with a strong inclination to attend your institution
- Why TheUniGuide is the ideal tool to target university applicants: gain a deeper understanding of the scale of the addressable audience, where they are in the decision-making journey, and why they are more likely to convert
- How to generate more leads: exceed your most ambitious direct response and student recruitment targets using TheUniGuide
- Date: Wednesday 23rd September - 10am to 11am
- Log-in link: This will be emailed to you after signing-up
Can't make this date? Not to worry, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll send you the webinar content.
About the new product launch
You can now get your hands on our powerful new direct response tool. TheUniGuide is a trusted, independent platform which empowers students to make informed choices about their higher education. After months of rigorous testing and development, we've optimised TheUniGuide's capabilities for ultimate lead generation.
Presenters - Paul Cernicharo-Terol and Amii Lanham
Paul has been with The Student Room for over six years, and in that time he's developed a reputation for his unshakeable work ethic, infectious enthusiasm, and Star Wars infused motivational speeches. Paul is always thinking about what's best for our clients, so a big focus of his has been transforming transactional relationships into true, long-term partnerships. In addition to his extensive sales experience, Paul has specialised in programmatic solutions and worked agency side for a number of years (Penna, Educate, BAM Agency). He also plays a vital role in product development as a key member of the senior management team.
Commercial Operations Director
Amii joined the team just eighteen months ago as Head of Client Services, but was quickly promoted to an integral role in the senior management team. She is responsible for the development of new, high-performance products and propositions and managing the delivery and performance of campaigns across The Student Room and TheUniGuide. A highly-organised and strategic thinker, Amii analyses the market for emerging trends and opportunities that will elevate our clients' student campaigns. Her diverse background includes working with big automotive brands like Suzuki, Rolls Royce, Fiat and Bentley on CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and Client Services.
"What I love about The Student Room is that no two days are the same. I get to work with an amazing team and some genuinely brilliant people. To top it all off, I get to do this while supporting millions of young people across what can be an immensely challenging and stressful time."