Sign up for our next webinar
Complete the form below to receive the registration and login details for this session.
The new normal: student recruitment in 2021
10am on Tuesday 29 September 2020
Fresh data and insights from The Student Room.
In this webinar you'll learn:
- The new year 13 audience - what they are doing, where they are spending time online and what they’re talking about
- Events in a pandemic climate - how to stand out and ensure the right students register for your events
- Data dive - what the data tells us about year 13s' decision making processes and how to ensure they choose your university
- Date: 10 - 11am on Tuesday 29th September
- Log-in link: This will be emailed to you after signing-up
Can't make this date? Not to worry, email email@example.com and we'll send you the webinar content.
Account Director and Education Marketing Specialist
Lorna is one of The Student Room’s Education Account Directors, she’s an award-winning youth marketer and a Higher Education marketing specialist. Having joined The Student Room from the University of Surrey, she is now responsible for the success of over 70 university client's media and marketing campaigns as well as providing them with useful and actionable student insights.