Sign up for our next webinar
Complete the form below to receive the registration and login details for this session.
The Covid Cohort: Understanding 2022 applicants
10am on Thursday 6 May 2021
This HE insights session is run by TSR Insight.
Presenters: Barbara Bradshaw and Victoria Littler
- The webinar explores the impact of Covid on undergraduate 2022 applicants
- Through the first four waves of our Navigating Changing Options survey, we’ve tracked this cohort from their GCSE cancellations in Lockdown 1 through to Year 12 and the start of their HE application journey
- Find out how Covid is affecting their lives, their education, and the impact this has on their university decision-making
- Date: 10 - 11am on Thursday 6 May 2021
- Log-in link: This will be emailed to you after signing-up
Can't make this date? Not to worry, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll send you the webinar content.
Senior Market Research Consultant
(TSR Insight - part of The Student Room Group)
Barbara joined TSR Insight in June 2018 from a clientside role as Senior Market Insight Officer within a university. Barbara has over 15 years’ experience in market research, most of which are in higher education, having started her career in the commercial sector. Barbara has a keen interest in maintaining high standards in market research. She is an experienced primary research manager and adept at designing and delivering both qualitative and quantitative research. She is experienced at communicating research findings and helping clients to get the most out of their research.
Senior Account Director
A recent addition to the TSR Team, Victoria has a wealth of industry knowledge and has worked exclusively within the Higher Education sector since 2016 - supporting clients to generate income and deliver exceptional campaign results. As our Senior Account Director, Victoria is focused on providing clients with student sentiment and insight to help them find the right solution to enhance their student engagement strategies and increase student recruitment.